DuPont Analytical Leader in Shanghai, China
Analytical Leader (Job Number: 015470W-01)
· The scope of assignment includes the ones of analytical chemists.
· Based upon the COT of GCS group, define and establish the COT of GCS analytical team, and review and assessment its fulfillment.
· Based upon the potential development of GCS business, review and prepare the suitable resource for GCS analytical lab, GCS process lab and essential material suppliers' labs, including the analytical instruments/facilities, the space of analytical labs, and the human resources;
· Establish the plan of people development, especially for the core member of the team;
· Organize the analytical support to India GCS team;
· Lead and organize the analytical support to new GCS projects;
· Review the work-flow of GCS analytical lab, and pin down the control/check points, and organize the establishment of operation procedures;
· Establish continuous improvement programs at analytical team to improve the SHE,QA and relevant working performance;
▪ Majoring in analytical chemistry Minimum BS
▪ Experience with separations technologies (liquid,gas,ion)
▪ Experience in development & optimization of methods for new process
▪ Experience in using analytical instruments - GC,LC,LCMS,Infrared, Near IR, Spectroscopy, UV,VIS
▪ Experience with other analytical technologies -Particle Size Distribution, Elemental analysis (XRF,AA,ICP), Physical property technology, WET chemistry, color measurement & identification, Trace component technology
▪ Understanding quality systems & ISO standards and operating disciplines
▪ Technology networking & leverage
▪ Experience with documentation of Process Report, Technology Transfer Memo, Technical Standards & Contract Manuals and accessing and integrating technology knowledge from TTRs etc.
▪ Knowledge transfer
▪ Project management
▪ Knowledge & experience with DCP manufacturing standards & guidelines including QAR process & managing MOC, RMS/QMS
▪ Basic understanding of agrochemicals/chemicals registration requirements, FAO regulations
▪ Basic understanding of CP standards, environmental regulations & best practice
▪ Basic knowledge of PSM
Primary Location: APAC-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Organization: Crop Protection
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.