DuPont Channel Sales Specialist, GPP, DPT in Shanghai, China
Channel Sales Specialist, GPP, DPT (Job Number: 015523W-01)
· Adherence to company core values, code of conduct.
· Achieve target on sales revenue and profitability.
· Key account & channel management through share gain, demand creation and new application/product development.
· Develop new customers, channel partners and new business to gain share and grow business in different territories.
· Drive prioritized new growth projects in the industries of graphics, home use& apparel, textile, etc.
· Understand the market development trend and competition dynamics;
· Responsible for Account Receivable collection and demand forecast.
· Other assignments as assigned by the management.
· Education: Bachelor degree or above. Good written and spoken English and Cantonese speaking is a plus.
· Over 5 years’ sales experience in multinational company, Channel management or business development experience desired.
· Strong problem solving and sales execution capability.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams and in multi-cultural groups to achieve stated goals.
· Ability to work under pressure and willing to travel very frequently.
· Proactive, aggressive, initiative, result oriented and strong ownership.
Primary Location: APAC-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Organization: Protection Solutions
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.