DuPont National Offsite construction & Commercial wall Manager in South West England, United Kingdom
National Offsite construction & Commercial wall Manager (Job Number: PRO00008131)
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Position Description: We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to support our advanced business and growth strategy in the offsite / wall /façade envelope construction market segment. Reporting to the Bristol office and technically Supporting a successful sales team.
National Offsite & commercial wall Manager – DuPont™ Tyvek ® , DuPont™ AirGuard ® and accessories.
· Responsible for creating demand and brand awareness in the UK for DuPont™ Tyvek ® , DuPont™ AirGuard ® and accessories within the Timber Frame, offsite construction and commercial wall sector.
· Specifications to be obtained through CPD/ Seminars/ technical presentation to National Main & Sub Contractors, Façade System Manufacturers, Timberframe/ Metal Frame Manufacturers and offsite construction.
· Build & implement a business plan agreed with Territory Sales Manager.
· Launch and develop new products into Façade, Timberframe and offsite industry.
· Report on market trends and give market feedback
· Engage with associations, committees, and Key distribution accounts.
· Maintaining a full up to date project sheet on specifications generated, detailing the architect, project, contractor details, product/s specified.
· Manage project process to point of order.
· Deal with customer enquires received through Salesforce.com.
· Assist in country group Profit Objectives.
· Support Territory Sales Manager in national initiatives.
· Plan journeys and visits to area’s with the best use of time and companies resources.
· Adhere to DuPont’s Core Values.
· Reports to Territory Sales Manager
· Strong Market & Industry Knowledge.
· Detailed technical Building Envelope product knowledge.
· Good understanding of UK Building Regulations
· Effective Communicator & presenter
· Detailed knowledge of SalesForce.com or similar CRM system.
· Microsoft Office
· Clean driving Licence
Primary Location: EMEA-United Kingdom-South West England-Bristol
Organization: Protection Solutions
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.