DuPont Process Engineer in Southern Finland, Finland
Process Engineer (Job Number: MAN00001479)
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
We celebrate diversity of thought and experience and truly believe that our inclusive and collaborative culture strengthens our organization. Our aim is to enable EVERY individual in our company to share their ideas to leverage richer perspectives and find innovative solutions to solve the world´s biggest challenges . Working TOGETHER works!
DuPont Industrial Biosciences Hanko plant is looking for a
Who believes that working together is the way to solve challenges, and accomplish common goals.
We offer you challenges where you need to utilize your technical knowledge and experience, and great opportunities to learn more.
As a person you prefer working together with people around you, and you are perceived as an inspiring person.
You care, and you want to make processes more safe and efficient. You like to work in a changing environment with speed and agility.
You are entrepreneurial, systematic, analytical, and results driven. You live your core values matching the core values of DuPont.
You will be responsible for:
• Process performance, troubleshooting, problem solving and proactive technical support for multiple process areas in the facility - fermentation, recovery, liquid and solid formulation, utilities
• Continuous improvement of process performance and site technology in collaboration with with local maintenance, production, laboratory and global teams
• Supporting new product and technology introductions to the plant, interfacing with global teams including R&D
• Participating actively in global focused knowledge teams and global collaboration in technology development
• Investment project support: providing basic data for capital projects, participating in process and equipment design including sterile & sanitary operations, automation functional descriptions, and start-up and commissioning activities
• Development of process safety and sustainability in your process area is an integral part of your job
• M.Sc or B.Sc in Biochemical or Chemical engineering
• Previous working experience preferable from bio/chemical industry
• Preferably knowhow of sterile and sanitary operations and design
• Fluent oral and written skills in Finnish and English is required in this position
• Willingness to some travelling
We are offering a great position in an exciting international company with opportunities to grow and develop. Is this what you want?
Please submit your application and CV using the link at http://careers.dupont.com/ by 20th August 2017.
Primary Location: EMEA-Finland-Southern Finland-Hanko
Organization: Industrial Biosciences
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.