DuPont District Sales Manager in Bangkok, Thailand
District Sales Manager (Job Number: 191547W-01)
How many employees are supervised indirectly (through direct reports)?
1 Territory Demand Generation Lead and 3-5 ISP (Independent Service provider)
1) Leadership in the territory field activities and create market demand with effective people;
2) Achieve agreed upon territory sales target and outcome and country objective.
3) Present, promote and sell products/Services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
4) Perform cost – benefit and offer competitive campaign to customers
5) Needs analysis of existing / potential customers to meet their needs
6) Establish, develop and improve positive business and customer relationships
7) Expedite the resolution of customer’s problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
8) Coordinate sales effort with team members and work closely with Marketing team.
9) Supply management on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products launch and services.
10) Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
Education : Bachelor – Master of Science in any Agri-Business or economics related courses
Experience : 3- 5 years experience in Sales on related field of Agriculture business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
What knowledge, skills or abilities are important to perform the duties of this position?
Key Skills Needed:
Develop system & process plan
Product & technical knowledge
People skillOther Skills Needed:
Know the business
Problem analysis and decision making
Oral and written communication
Drive for results
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
Primary Location: APAC-Thailand-Bangkok-Bangkok
Organization: Crop Protection
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.