DuPont Tax Analyst in Bangkok, Thailand
Tax Analyst (Job Number: 194458W-01)
· Prepare/review and file corporate income tax and VAT returns for DuPont entities in Thailand and Cambodia.
· Attend tax audits and respond/resolve issues with tax authorities in Thailand and Cambodia.
· Pursue tax saving opportunities and conduct moderate to complex research & analysis for improvements.
· Partner up with sites or businesses to identify and resolve local tax problems.
· Perform tax accounting and its reconciliation based on US/Local GAAP and Regional/Global Tax guideline.
· Team up with other countries’ tax organization for local/international tax compliance and problem solving.
· Participate in tax projects as and when assigned by the Regional Tax Manager (APAC).
Minimum 5 years’ experience in Thailand in the areas of corporatetax and VAT from Big 4/ industry or a combination of both; Exposure toCambodia tax is a plus but not a must.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel).
Experience in SAP and OneSource tax software is a plus.
Highly detailed oriented and ability to work with minimalsupervision and independently
Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and ambiguity ina dynamic fast-paced environment.
Ability to be flexible and workanalytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication (written and oral)and interpersonal skills.
Primary Location: APAC-Thailand-Bangkok-Bangkok
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.