DuPont Continuous Improvement Expert and Six Sigma Master Black Belt in Guangdong, China
Continuous Improvement Expert and Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Job Number: 191663W-01)
• Overall planning and deployment of Apollo site Lean Six Sigma competency build up.
• Support Operations, Businesses & Function teams to identify and define improvement projects using Loss & Waste Analysis, CTQ flowdown, VSM or KPI analysis.
• Set up continuous improvement related managing processes and procedures.
• Conduct Six Sigma Green Belt training and Kaizen leader training as per business needs.
• Support, provide suggestion and feedback to site SSC and ITFs for implementation of TRACC or other operation excellence practices.
• Develop and manage site annual CI projects to realize cost-saving, gap closing and step changes.
- Education Background
• Bachelor’s degree, with major in Science or Engineering preferred.
- Work Experience
• Above 8 years of work experience, with min. 2 years six sigma project management
• Lean experience
• Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Skills and knowledge
• Good conceptual capacity in identifying the patterns in information form variety of sources
• Good leadership skill in guiding individuals (reports, peers, or groups) towards the attainment of specific goals and involve them in decision making
• Demonstrate ability to present information/ideas to individuals/team in an articulate and organized way
• The person should also have strong team building skills, demonstrated project management skills and leadership capability, must possess demonstrated strong communication skills and the ability to network with and influence people from many different parts of the organization.
• Capability to get results and accomplish goals according to agreed timelines
• Must be at least Six Sigma Black Belt certified
• Good verbal and written communication capability in Mandarin and English
Primary Location: APAC-China-Guangdong-Shenzhen
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.