DuPont Process engineer in Guangdong, China
Process engineer (Job Number: 191662W-01)
• Ensure compliance with Dupont SHE and business ethics standards, and supervise operators’ conformance with operation discipline in PSM area.
• Drive process yield & uptime performance improvement
• Establish standard operating conditions and monitor standard operation procedures, periodically lead/ involve in the review of control plan and FMEA.
• Design experiment for process qualification and ascertaining process parameters at higher throughput.
• Collect and study operating data and determine process capability to ensure that process is in statistical control.
• Investigate and evaluate suggestion, new processes and equipment. Lead/involve new process technology’s application.
• Provide innovative and effective solutions to the process problems.
• Prepare justification and implement projects to improve plant operation/process efficiencies.
• Assist with product development program and improves product quality and properties.
• Conduct operational research of streamline and optimize operation.
• Conduct operators ‘training and evaluate new key operator’s qualification.
• Provide customer assistance to meet product and quality needs.
• Conduct process simplification studies, process hazard studies and optimize procedures
• Liaise with R&D and other sister plants on latest product and technological development.
• Possible future involvement in quality control and customer’s quality problem solving.
• Maintain DuPont performance polymer quality management system conform to business development requirements and sustain related certificates（ISO、EQE）；
• Lead investigation of customer complaint and internal quality incident, identify root cause, enact corrective and preventive actions and follow up the implementation status;
• Be responsible for raw material supplier management, lead the program or activity to improve overall performance of supplier.
• Develop and maintain product quality control plan and sampling plan
• Provide quality training to satisfy internal and external requirements;
• Monitor the quality system effectiveness; identify problems related with product, process and quality system. Cooperate with manager to take correction and prevention actions, and validate the actions effectiveness;
• Develop product release specification; make sure product quality satisfy customer requirements.
· Bachelor's degree or above, with major in Chemical, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Materials and Engineering
· 35 years’ experience as production/process engineer or quality engineer. Good general knowledge of Polymer Materials and engineering fields is required.
· Hands-on experience in compounding equipment and instrument is a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills so as to move internal resources to accomplish the tasks for this position.
· Able to take the lead in the project implementation.
· Familiar with Quality Management System e.g. ISO9001, TS16949
· Familiar with Quality Tools, like SPC, FMEA, MSA
· Good verbal and written communication capability in English.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software, Lotus Notes and the Internet.
· Able to work under pressure;
· Good team player, self-motivated, with good ownership and influencing skills;
· Good time management
Primary Location: APAC-China-Guangdong-Shenzhen
Organization: Transportation & Advanced Polymers
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.