DuPont ACCOUNT MANAGER (Beverage / Dairy Industry) in Jakarta, Indonesia
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Beverage / Dairy Industry) (Job Number: 194080W-01)
· Manage both directly and internally commercial aspects of designated customers with accountability to meet DuPont Nutrition & Health budget objectives and client needs.
· Communicate and promote the agreed standard “First Choice List” ASEAN DuPont Product Range to the Customer base while meeting DuPont Nutrition & Health agreed segmentation service policy for this Customer base.
· Action the management of designated customers and partner distributor by forecasting, sampling, providing price quotations and follow up of customer queries and handling of customer complaints - in accordance with DuPont Nutrition & Health procedures in order to deliver the expected customer sales service platform.
· Identify, develop and evaluate new business opportunities at existing and new accounts with partner distributor and capture these opportunities in Du Pont Nutrition & Health Opportunity Pipeline via Sales Force.com. Selectively convert them into new sales in order to expand the profitable market share of the company
· Participate in the development of Industry plan team for your designated industry segment, identifying assessable market potentials, market trends and key customer opportunities and continually review your execution, progress and potential for upgrades on a monthly cycle with the team.
· Maintain on a monthly basis, Sales Force.com (management tool) including customer phone call reports, opportunity management (Project progression & Measurable value zone’s), segmentation data, competitive information, and forward copies to relevant stakeholders in order to keep the team informed to optimize business opportunities
· Provide a timely and accurate Activity Report to the Sales Leader for inclusion in the ASEAN reporting requirements to effectively measure progress against agreed plans and to identify opportunities for continuous improvement. Reports will be completed as per company standards.
· Work cooperatively with peers and management to ensure personal and company sales targets and performance measures are achieved and team based culture fostered.
Tertiary Qualification in Food Science and Technology, Food and Nutrition, Marketing or other relevant discipline with some customer service or research and development experience,
Higher School Certificate with proven experience in Food Industry or related customer service or research and development environment (min 2 years envisaged).
· Able to work independently and as part of a team. Demonstrates respect for people
· Ability to assimilate commercial and/or technical information and communicate effectively to both customers and/or DuPont Nutrition & Health team members
· Demonstrated drive to achieve a customer service attitude.
· Proven ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
· Strong communication and listening skills that are service orientated and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
· Demonstrated “can do” attitude, positive approach to problem solving and flexible in being able to prioritise multiple tasks.
· Experience in ERP software, computerised office software and business operating software (MS Excel, MS Word and MS Powerpoint essential)
· Previous Sales Role within the Food Industry ( Industry Specific; Dairy , Beverage , Bakery)
Primary Location: APAC-Indonesia-Jakarta-Jakarta
Organization: Nutrition and Health
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.