DuPont Cash Application Specialist in Jiangsu, China
Cash Application Specialist (Job Number: 192163W-01)
· Perform daily A/R posting and clearing for Asia entities timely and accurately within established guidelines and approved deadlines.
· Perform daily cross box sales data transfer and reconciliation.
· Review bank activity and reconcile accounts as needed (daily / monthly).
· Perform SOX and internal related activities in A/R work stream (daily / monthly).
· Process customer account adjustments, bad debts provision, refund, payment transfer, etc
· Actively communicate with Credit/CSR team on customer AR balance enquires/reconciliation and resolve unapplied receipts
· Participate in and support A/R month end activities.
· Act as representative from A/R team to participate in any cash app related projects in region
- Minimum requirements
· College graduate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or Accounting professional equalvent.
· Ability to communicate, read and write English (fluent consider a plus)
· China/Korea/Japan - ability to communicate read and write local language.
· Proficient in MS Excel and email programs
- Will be considered a plus
· Accounting major
· Prior Cash Applications/AR experience in a high volume environment
· Previous working experience in a BPO in the areas of Credit / Accounts Receivable (Cash application) process
- Capabilities and Skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure
· Disciplined to follow procedures
· Quick learner
· Strong customer service skills
· Team player
Primary Location: APAC-China-Jiangsu-AP-CN-Jiangsu-Kunshan
Organization: Nutrition and Health
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.