DuPont Payroll & Human Resources Specialist (m/f), Luxembourg in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Payroll & Human Resources Specialist (m/f), Luxembourg (Job Number: HUM00001544)
DuPont Teijin Films Luxembourg SA , a joint venture of DuPont and Teijin Limited, employs at its Contern site around 300 employees and is specialized in the manufacturing of polyester films.
Polyester film is used in diverse applications and omnipresent in our engineered everyday life. Our highly specialized products are used in - amongst others - food and medical packaging, solar panels, electronic components and in the advertising industry.
We are currently looking to recruit a Payroll & Human Resources Specialist (m/f)
As the Payroll & Human Resources Specialist, you will be responsible for working closely with other HR team members as well as partnering with timekeeping administrators to support payroll processing, payroll taxation and garnishments and special HR projects and initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include :
· Process payroll and respond to payroll related questions
· Upload and reconcile time files from various systems into the payroll system
· Participate in year-end activities as applicable
· Participate in testing and auditing
· Conduct basic analysis related to payroll processing
· Keep current in new regulatory requirements related to payroll and HR
· Update and develop Standard Operating Procedures as needed
· Support Human Resources’ strategies, initiatives and objectives
· Produce reporting for payroll, benefits, HR and other compliance reporting and activities
· Implement filing systems, collect, review and process new hire forms
· Responsibility for Payroll calendar, updates to payroll pay schedules, payroll compliance calendar and records retention.
Working, demonstrated knowledge of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and Payroll Systems, Payroll best practices, policies, programs, compliance regulations and applicable laws
Knowledge in SAP is considered as an advantage
Proficient in Microsoft Office software
Demonstrated skills as Excel user
Excellent communication, presentation and strong people skills
Communicate effectively with all levels of employees
Ability to work both independently and in a safety conscious environment
Must be flexible in responding to changing and diverse business and reporting needs
Ability to meet multiple deadlines in short timeframes
Excellent organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills
Bachelor or higher in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
3+ Years of in-depth payroll processing role
Fluent (written and oral) in following 3 languages : Luxembourgish or German, French and English
Primary Location: EMEA-Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Organization: Transportation & Advanced Polymers
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.