DuPont AP Telecoms Competency Lead in Nucleos, Singapore
AP Telecoms Competency Lead (Job Number: 193547W-01)
Lead and manage the End-to-end Telecoms environment in AP inalignment with global strategies and directions as well as AP businessrequirements
Work closely with Cluster and Site IT andTelecoms vendors and other competencies as part of AP Solutions and ServiceDelivery team to ensure E2E servicedelivery in the region, focusing on Telecoms
Drive operational excellence, continuousimprovement and governance for the Telecoms domain in AP, being accountable forincident management, problem management, change management and capacity management
Manage the Telecoms vendors and partners so asto optimize service levels and performance
Ensure compliance with information securitycontrols and standards for all solution and services, working with countries inAP to provide necessary support for audit and regulatory compliance
Drive and responsible for LCM (Life CycleManagement) renewal and deployment
Advocate and educate businesses through theregional Cluster IT and site IT on best practices, guidance and policies withinthis domain
Responsible for documenting the Telecoms regional and country landscape inthe region for all Telecoms domain areas
Key focal point for introduction of new Telecomsservices, not just in terms of services but also the contract pricing and conditions(minimum commitment period and penalties), requiring to work closely with IT sourcing and IT finance. Ensure new Telecoms services meet the APrequirements and able to provide effective ongoing Run & Maintain support.
Understand the vendors contract pricing andconditions and educate all Cluster and site IT and approve all Telecoms relatedpurchases
Responsible for identifying productivityopportunities and working with site IT leads to implement. Also support regional financial outlook
· University or advanced degrees in IT related fields with minimum 10 years experience in leading and managing Telecoms related areas in a regional, complex, matrix organization
· Able to work in a complex environment consisting of multiple stakeholders with the need to constantly communicate, negotiate and influence to get results
· Possess good knowledge of IT infrastructure in general and competent in the areas of Telecoms comprising of but not limited to the following areas : Network, Voice solutions, Firewalls etc
· Strong vendor management skills and experience with depth in understanding of service level agreement, metrics and contract pricing.
· Possess good general IT management knowledge and skills in the areas of service support, service delivery, compliance /audit, vendor management and client management. Include good understanding of IT service management frameworks (eg ITIL).
Primary Location: APAC-Singapore-Nucleos-AP-SG-Nucleos
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.