DuPont Supply Chain Supervisor in Nucleos, Singapore
Supply Chain Supervisor (Job Number: 193593W-01)
· Regional Performance measures: inventory accuracy, orders delivered complete, invoicing accuracy, orders delivered on time, aged inventory, and release status.
· Ensure order fulfilment process is properly executed and maintained, including month end audits
· Ensure global trade compliance
· Interface with global and/or regional third-party companies.
· Develop guidelines and communication changes in support of IB initiatives.
· Support and maintain SOPs and processes per ISO requirements/certification
· Lead or participate in weekly, monthly meetings with IB, sales, regulatory, finance and external controllers
· Interface with customers and sales to identify value added opportunities and to advise them on supply / order fulfilment related issues.
· Ensure complaint resolution is complete for regional issues.
· Support planning and other departments as required.
· Supply chain focal point in region for SMOI implementation
· Provide support for disposition of materials (Finance, Sales, etc).
· Manage regional supply chain staff and functional management of the plant transportation and inventory personnel.
· Adjust regional focus and efforts as needed to adapt to changes in business conditions/environments.
· Support to ASPAC region when appropriate
· B.S. in Business Administration/Logistics/Supply Chain and/or 5-7 years direct functional experience.
· Previous direct personnel management experience.
· Regional language + English speaking
· Proficient With integrated ERP systems (ORACLE, SAP, et.al.)
· Excellent communication, planning, and organization skills.
· Travel <30%. (based on business requirements).
Primary Location: APAC-Singapore-Nucleos-AP-SG-Nucleos
Organization: Industrial Biosciences
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.