DuPont Tax Analyst in Nucleos, Singapore
Tax Analyst (Job Number: 194330W-01)
· Attend tax queries/audits and respond/resolve issues with tax authorities in Singapore and Malaysia.
· Prepare withholding tax return(s) as and when arises and advise on a day-to-day withholding tax issues.
· Perform tax accounting and its reconciliation based on US/Local GAAP and Regional/Global Tax guideline.
· Monitor and ensure compliance of EDB incentives, quarterly update on the status of the awarded incentive, including handling queries/ request from EDB.
· Perform research and analysis on Singapore and Malaysia tax issues and tax planning opportunities.
· Participate in tax projects as and when assigned by the Area Tax Manager.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting/finance/taxation.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in Singapore tax in the areas ofcorporate tax, GST, withholding tax from Big 4/ industry or a combinationof both; Exposure to Malaysia tax is a plus but not a must.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel).
Experience in SAP and OneSource tax software is a plus.
Highly detailed oriented and ability to work with minimalsupervision and independently
Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and ambiguity ina dynamic fast-paced environment.
Ability to be flexible and work analyticallyin a problem-solving environment
Primary Location: APAC-Singapore-Nucleos-AP-SG-Nucleos
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.