DuPont Direct Account Representative in Richmond, Virginia
Direct Account Representative (Job Number: 192850W-01)
DuPont Protection Solutions is seeking a Direct Account Representative with an entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional communication skills to expand our Tyvek® / Typar® market position in the North America Territory. This role is primarily responsible for selling DuPont Tyvek® products in a dynamic marketplace to new accounts and expanding business to existing accounts. The position works independently within an assigned customer base in the above market segments, manages all aspects of the selling process, and administers sales policies and programs to meet sales and profit goals for the territory. The position manages and builds relationships with existing customers as well as identifying news business and establishing relationships with new customers. The Account Representative promotes and sells DuPont Tyvek® and Typar® products and has solid knowledge of products.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Sales of Tyvek® and Typar® in North America (USA, Canada)
• Identify and drive business opportunities to achieve revenue, profit and growth targets
• Relate products and market to specific growth plans
• Use selling and interpersonal skills to build trust and strong relationships with customers across the value chain
• Provide reliable feedback on marketplace and industry trends
• Assess competitive activities and assist in the development of appropriate counter measures
• Create and execute territory and account plans to fulfill the overall sales objectives agreed upon; collaborate with regional account managers to drive results on key strategic global accounts
• Understand the business plans and adapt as required to achieve objectives
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or relevant Industry Experience
3+ Years of Experience active selling experience and business development
Strong demonstrated customer focus (internal or external)
Demonstrated ability to collect abstract information and provide insights to a broader team
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Self-starter; leader; independent achiever and highly motivated
Proficient in CRM tools and MS office suite of products
Tyvek® technical background ideal
This position reports to the GPP North America Segment Manager, and can be located north east territory. This role is expected to travel at least 50% through-out North America.
Relocation : This position can be based in DPT-Richmond, DPT-Wilmington, or could be a home office position. As a result, there is no relocation available for this position.
Primary Location: NA-United States-Virginia-Richmond
Organization: Safety & Construction
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.