DuPont Process Engineer in São Paulo, Brazil
Process Engineer (Job Number: 192326W-01)
Ag Division Capital & Engineering Process Engineering organization has an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer located in Alphaville, Latin America. Ag Division is a vital and growing market-facing business within DuPont. Our production plants employ diverse unit operations, practice a wide variety of chemistries, and operate at high capacity to meet customer demand.
Ag Division Capital & Engineering Process Engineering organization is a large and diverse technical organization supporting Ag Divison plants in North America (Michigan, Pittsburg, Freeport, etc.), Latin America, Asia Pacific and Europe.
This business-direct Process Engineer (PE) role serves as a technical resource for the successful implementation of large capital projects including Most Effective Technology (MET), incremental process technology improvements and solutions new to Ag Division. Value is derived from improvements made to unit operations, operating conditions and process technologies while addressing EH&S compliance requirements, generally culminating in capital and expense projects.
• Apply Chemical Engineering fundamentals to solve technical problems in regards to unit operations, operating conditions and/or process technology improvements.
• Interface with Process Development Teams (R&D) to provide Chemical Process design and operation experience input.
• Utilize Global Capital Work Processes and simplement projects using the PE Work Process Disciplines in order to maximize project team effectiveness and project success
• Utilize available Senior PE resources and other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to leverage knowledge into process designs and solutions to technical problems.
• Work effectively and efficiently with Design Engineering, Process Automation, Manufacturing Reps, Project Managers and other stakeholders in the execution of projects.
• Develop Process Engineering outputs, such as Process Flowsheets, Material and Energy Balances, P&IDs, Equipment Specs, etc., with accuracy, completeness and high quality.
• Collaborate with Process Development (R&D) Teams to perform retro-fit and/or new process design evalutions for implementation of manufacturing strategies for new molecules.
• Develop and implement MET as a part of the build and modify process.
• As a member of Project Teams, collaborate with Detail Design, Process Automation, Project Management and other stakeholders for the efficient execution of projects.
Required experiences and skills:
• B.S. in Chemical Engineering
• 1 - 15 years years experience in Process Engineering , Manufacturing and/or Process Automation.
• Six-Sigma Green-Belt Project Leader (GBPL) certification would be advantageous.
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
Primary Location: Latin America-Brazil-São Paulo-Barueri
Organization: Crop Protection
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.