DuPont Regional Telecommunications Operations and Support LATAM in São Paulo, Brazil
Regional Telecommunications Operations and Support LATAM (Job Number: 196152W-01)
• Manages the IT regional data, voice, video infrastructure for all site(s) and all related information technology services.
• Manages the suppliers that provides support activities for voice/data network solutions.
• Responsible for the renew, installation, and life-cycle management of the telecommunications infrastructure in alignment with global strategy and architecture team.
• As appropriate, provides escalated on-site support of hardware, software and network connectivity issues.
• Acts as the primary point of communication between the site(s) IT leaders and the global domain leaders for escalating incidents and new requests.
• Manages and deploys IT projects locally in alignment with global teams.
• May coordinate and direct the activities of volunteers and staff (key users) in cross-organizational and cross-functional teams.
• Provide feedback on the performance and uptime of key Telecommunications vendors.
• Responsible to keep and track technical documentation.
• Keep up to date with data, video and voice technologies and advances in the digital transformation.
• Based on the evolving enterprise architecture, works with infrastructure management to implement plans to meet the new and changing requirements of running the business from a networking, telecommunications, hardware, and software perspective
• Ensures uptime for IT Telecommunications solutions. Coordinate the resolution of incidents , providing the appropriate level of support and escalating issues as needed.
• Define and document support processes. Communicate with stakeholders so that expectations of problem resolution as set early and often.
• Participate in collaborative work and service restoration teams as needed to ensure standards are being followed and that service is restored quickly and correctly.
• Perform root cause analysis to prevent repeat issues. Drive continuous improvement by recommending procedures and controls for problem prevention.
• Provide guidance and mentor other team members on all aspects of service delivery.
• Evaluates and recommends associated hardware/software solutions based on business requirements and user needs, and aligned with IT architecture.
• Responsibilities include providing technical leadership in the design and promotion of selected infrastructure strategies.
• Participates in projects as subject matter expert. May manage smaller projects. Ensures projects are completed on-time and on-budget
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related areas.
• 5 to 8 years related experience in IT infrastructure telecommunications, and network.
• Professional certifications as appropriate.
• Knowledge of current trends in the fields of Telecommunications and cloud services.
• Demonstrated experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows.
• Must have a strong dedication to customer service.
• Fluency in English is a requirement
• Spanish is preferred
• Analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable).
• Interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances.
• Duties may require non-routine analysis, research and follow-through.
• May act as a resource to others to solve problems.
• Exercise independent judgment. Work affords significant opportunity to act independently on assigned tasks.
• Duties are performed under minimal supervision.
RESPONSIBILITY/OVERSIGHT –FINANCIAL & SUPERVISORY
• Financial responsibility may include working within a budget to run the site, negotiating and contracting with vendors, assisting with budget development, and meeting fundraising targets.
• Purchase equipment and supplies as provided for in budget.
• Work and communicate with a wide range of people – peers, vendors, the public, staff members including program leadership, and others.
• Consistently demonstrate professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and discretion. Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information.
• Formulate and clearly communicate ideas to others.
• Fluency in English and the primary language of the country or region supported.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL EFFORT
• Willingness to work flexible hours.
• Willingness and ability to travel 25% to 35%, at times in remote or difficult areas.
• Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
Primary Location: Latin America-Brazil-São Paulo-Barueri
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.