DuPont Demand Manager in Shanghai, China
Demand Manager (Job Number: 196681W-01)
• Lead Monthly Multi-View process to gather and interpret information (qualitative and quantitative) which drives demand including market conditions, economic indicators, share trends, customer purchases, distributor stocking and competitive intelligence.
• Collabrate with Sales Leaders, Marketing and Product Mgmnt teams to develop consensus Demand Plan for 24 month horizon. Challenge, align and document key demand assumptions to build consensus (focus on high impact changes). Participate in SETP calls.
• Apply Statistical Forecast and other Demand Desing techniques (Leading Indicator models) to analze trends and predict demand; compare/contrast with other Multi-View Inputs incuding Commercial Product Pipeline to create the best overall view of market reality.
• Indentify and document Risks, Issues and Upside Opportunity Potential. Maintain and provide monthly updates to ‘Demand Upside List’ on Share Point (revenue impact and timing), solicit input and ideas from all functions.
• Prepare Monthly Unconstarined Demand Plan per WD Calendar with recommneded changes. Present consise summary of current plan and justification for changes (contrinuting factors) at Global Demand Review with supporting anlaysis.
• Ensure Regional Demand Analysis uploads demand files to Tableau per WD Calendar and that APO detail forecast accurately relflects new product Forecasts and Large Contracts.
• External Focus; experience in customer facing role (Marketing, Sales, PLM)
• Working knowledge of DIBM Process, Demand Metrics (accuracy, bias, tracking signal)
• Ability to collaborate with multiple functions.
• Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results and meet tight schedule deadlines
• Understanding of basic Statistics, ability to analyze, interpret and present data
• Bachelor’s Degree and MBA in Business/Marketing or a related discipline preferred
Primary Location: APAC-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Organization: Safety & Construction
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.