DuPont Lab Technologist in Shanghai, China
Lab Technologist (Job Number: 194076W-01)
The successful candidate will join DuPont Safety& Construction R&D team to support aramid application technical support and product development of fiber reinforced rubber. Working with application development leader, he or she will conduct following tasks: experiment planning, testing, data analysis, trouble shooting and technical service and application development under the guidance of the application leader.
· Conduct material performance testing and analysis independently in support of technical service and application/product development;
· Deliver Work Request and generate technical reports in a timely and effective way, with high quality
· Conduct lab operation, run lab equipment and manage routine equipment maintenance, in compliance with DuPont SHE standards and policy;
· Bachelor degree in chemical engineering, polymer science or engineering, material science, mechanical engineering or related fields;
· Self motivated with strong desire to learn and to deliver;
· Knowledge in the areas of rubbers, fiber reinforced composite materials;
· Good trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
· Good interpersonal and team-work skills;
· Good communication skills in both Chinese and English.;
· Technical service experience will be plus
Primary Location: APAC-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Organization: Safety & Construction
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.