DuPont Site IT Lead in Shanghai, China
Site IT Lead (Job Number: 192271W-01)
IT Service Delivery for Run and Maintain
· Scope includes IT infrastructure, IT solutions and services used in DuPont
· IT infrastructure includes data and voice network, servers, personal computers, printers and other IT devices.
· Manage local IT asset inventory and life cycle
· Manage usage / capacity of IT infrastructure
· Application solutions / services include SAP, applications integrated with SAP, local standalone applications, applications for HR, Finance, Sourcing, SHE, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Lab applications.
· Act as the End to End Integrator to ensure all IT Solution and Service delivery meet the needs of the sites in Shanghai China.
· Manage IT vendors, ensure services are provided as expected. Manage vendor charges.
· Manage IT contractor and their work.
· Manage impact by any IT change activities, responsible for user communication and change management
· Co-work with and utilize global / regional IT competency resource for delivery of expected IT services
· For incident and problem management, act as the local focal point for all IT issues and work with the respective country/regional/global DuPont IT teams as well as the respective vendors and suppliers for escalation and resolution.
IT Solution Delivery for Projects
· Co-work with and utilize global / regional IT competency resource for IT solutions delivery.
· Take leading responsibility for local part of global / regional IT projects
· Work with the local business and functions to understand their requirements and engage them in ongoing service improvement initiative
Governance and administration
· Manage IT budget and spending
· Manage IT purchase process, verify their invoices against service received and ensure no payment issues
· Ensure IT governance for the IT management process and standards
· Manage IT security management
· Responsible for IT plans for business continuity / disaster recovery
· University degree in IT related fields with minimum 5 years working experience in IT in a large organization.
· Good written and oral English communication skills.
· Self-motivated, mature enough to manage key stake holders and drive business values.
· Able to work effectively in a complex and multicultural regional/global environment with multiple stakeholders and influencers
· Experience in handling IT service delivery in a large organization and working with end users around personal computing and applications needs.
· Experience in working in IT team jointly deliver services and solutions.
· Good overall understanding of IT in general and able to communicate effectively IT concepts and manage expectations with the end user community.
· Demonstrate good knowledge and competencies in the delivery of application support and day to day operations as well as have basic working knowledge of IT Infrastructure. Has prior experience with leading and managing projects.
Primary Location: APAC-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.