DuPont Sourcing & Logistics Logistics Specialist in Shanghai, China
Sourcing & Logistics Logistics Specialist (Job Number: 195845W-01)
· Manage all the logistics operations while getting guidance from regional competency leads
· Execute regulatory compliance programs
· Oversee and communicate regulatory changes with the solution development to take advantage of benefits or avoid potential risks
· Provide overall guidance and training to businesses, and help them to meet regulatory requirements
· Monitor, track and report compliance metrics and issues, lead improvement actions
· Lead implementation of standard logistics processes, tools, and initiatives per guidance from regional leadership.
· Strong Business Supply Chain connect to understand business VOC (voice of customer), spend and develop logistics capability to meet business needs.
· Implement Supplier Relationship Management programs for supplier performance management and drive Value creation.
· Drive standardized and accurate reports from suppliers on spend, volume, AOD and ensure zero Non-conformance/Non-compliance.
· Lead implementation of global/regional contracts
· Drive continuous improvement and cost savings by supplier and business engagement through Optimization, Value Creation using supplier led projects
· Enhance productivity by establishing simplified and standard process
· Leverage regional best practices with suppliers on productivity and compliance, supplier consolidation and lead logistics projects
· Contract negotiation and execution – to have any local discussion (where suppliers may prefer to negotiate/discuss in local language to facilitate mutual understanding) with nominated suppliers on rates, contract terms & conditions. In addition, to get the final contract signed/endorsed per local requirements.
· Collect and confirm local business stakeholders’ Voice of Customer and maintain good relationship with them
· Collect market intelligence information and potential supplier candidates info at the country level and support the local assessment
· Contract Implementation – Lead new supplier implementation
· Lead Distribution Safety programs to ensure corporate and regulatory compliance and improved emergency response capability.
· Bachelor Degree
· 10 15 years of experience in logistics
· Knowledge of international trade and regulations
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Team work and collaboration
· Knowledge of IMDG/IATA
· Understanding of supply chain process
· Strong continuous improvement concept
· Self-driven attitude
Primary Location: APAC-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.