DuPont Technical Manager - Probiotics in Shanghai, China
Technical Manager - Probiotics (Job Number: 191355W-01)
· Lead a team of scientists in the discovery, research and development of probiotics and other functional ingredients in supporting health and wellness
· Working in coordination with the Global Clinical Trials Team, initiating, managing and executing human nutritional intervention studies against set milestones and objectives
· Reporting of the study progress to internal and external stakeholders.
· Local licensing and strain sourcing
· Provide scientific support for the development of new probiotics, new products and new formulations containing probiotics and other ingredients
· PhD (or equivalent degree) and several years of relevant experience in the nutritional research, especially in the field of probiotics, or functional foods.
· Experience in one or more of the following health areas: digestive health, immune health, weight management, metabolic syndrome, gut-brain axis, or women’s health
· Track record of scientific publications and experience in scientific communication is considered valuable, ideally in the context of food ingredients, is a considerable advantage.
· A proven track record in clinical trial management is considered highly beneficial, but not mandatory.
· Effective communication skills including good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills for presentation of scientific concepts and results to internal and external customers and stakeholders. Fluency in English is essential.
· Excellent project management, organizational, and team player skills.
· Ability to deliver results under time and resource pressures.
· Willingness to travel.
Primary Location: APAC-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Organization: Nutrition and Health
Education Level: Doctorate Degree (over 19 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.