DuPont Laboratory Technician in Singapore, Singapore
Laboratory Technician (Job Number: 192579W-01)
· Carry out analytical tests for finished products, raw materials and wastes.
· Work with Shift Supervisor and others to ensure quick reporting of analytical results.
· Troubleshoot laboratory instrument and quality issues.
· Conduct statistical analysis of analytical results.
· Assist in plant operation and minor maintenance work.
· Participate in emergency response
· Carry process duties such as monitoring and data collection for manufacturing process. Work with Shift Supervisors and others to continuously improve the plant performances.
· Troubleshoot and take corrective actions to ensure that plant is making quality products and operating within SOC and SOP
· Perform 12 hours rotating shift work
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
· Diploma or Nitec in Applied Chemistry, Materials Science or Chemical Technology.
· Preferably one year of work experience in chemical or oil & gas industry; fresh graduate will be consider.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team and strong team player
Primary Location: APAC-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Transportation & Advanced Polymers
Education Level: Technical Diploma (±12 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.