DuPont SHE Lead - Tuas West in Singapore, Singapore
SHE Lead - Tuas West (Job Number: 193315W-01)
· Define, document and implement SHE i.e. Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental programs for the site organization.
· To manage and track all recommendations from first, second and third party SHE audits, including OH audit program.
· Ensure all the Right to Operate (RTO) are in full compliance with Corporate and Local SHE Legislation, and be the focal point of contact for regulators and regional team.
· Focal point or Subject to interpret Corporate and Local SHE legislation requirements/updates and proper implementation at site level.
· Support the overall planning, co-ordination and implementation of the site safety, occupational health, environmental, fire protection and emergency response programs / plans and procedures to meet DuPont’s SHE requirements and Singapore regulatory
· Managing site security and access systems
· Manage and update SHE Document and Data Management
· Coordinate and assist the inspection, testing and maintenance of fire protection and
emergency response equipment.
· Prepare, compile and analyze the following reports:
Safety, Health and Environmental Performance Statistics and Metrics
Incident Investigation Reports, Recommendations and Overdue Status
Safety Audit & Inspection Statistics
· Conduct Safety Trainings / Orientation
· Participate in PHAs, pre-start up reviews
· Registered Safety Officer and FSM
· Degree or Diploma in Engineering/Safety and Occupational Health with relevancy to local SHE regulatory standards.
· Minimum 4-5 years of relevant working experience in chemical/petrochemical industry is preferred
· Working experience in OH and EMR is added advantage
· Possess tenacity to follow-up on action items and closure on time
· Proven leadership with strong interpersonal qualities
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Good competency in networking and relationship building
· Able to work and interact effectively with multi-disciplinary teams within Singapore Operations, regional SHE teams/leaders and representatives of local regulatory agencies
· Strong team player
· Self-motivated and possess personal drive to further career in SHE
· Good computer literacy and competency in using MS office
Primary Location: APAC-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Transportation & Advanced Polymers
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.