DuPont Key Account Manager Crop Protection (BG) in Sofia, Bulgaria
Key Account Manager Crop Protection (BG) (Job Number: DIR00001224)
· Sales accountability and complex strategic accounts
· Customer and market related activities: strategic account management, relationship building, contract negotiations, competitive analysis, profitability analysis
· Overall market evaluation: segment exploration, market assessment, opportunity identification, market potential and attractiveness evaluations
· Building a sales opportunity pipeline by discovering unarticulated needs
· Encouraging cross-selling opportunities from different segments
· Accountable for achieving sales, profitability and expenses customers plans
· Ensuring proper product stewardship and compliance with EH&S, sales processes and company policies
Education: M.S. or equivalent in Agronomy.
Experience: Knowledge of English, Bulgarian. Minimum 10 years experience in field agronomy, variety testing, agricultural production, plant protection.
Technical: Excellent PC skills, reporting, data analysis.
· Ability to work as a team
· Can thrive in an unstable and constantly changing environment
· Excellent communications skills
· Learn quickly on different topics
· Work independently
· Discretion with respect to confidential company information
· Flexibility and patience
Primary Location: EMEA-Bulgaria-Sofia - Capital-Sofia
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.