DuPont Accountant in South East Region, Turkey
Accountant (Job Number: FIN00003119)
In order to strengthen DuPont Pioneer team in Turkey, we are looking to fill Accounting Specialist position
The position is related to handling of accounting activities in DuPont Pioneer business, carefully doing accounting entries, maintain tax reports, and ensure strong control environment under the direct supervision of Legal Entity Controller.
• Partner with local business representatives to provide accounting support.
• Ensure proper verification and posting of accounting entries to accounting system
• Ensure proper verification of cost accounting bookings and cost analysis.
• Prepare monthly and quartely tax returns, VAT, WHT, Corporate Tax etc. and support VAT refund process
• Support the preparation of statutory financial statements and USGAAP reports and cash flow forecasts
• Ensure compliance in local tax and commercial legislations as well as company policies
• Assist internal and external audit process
• Monthly ledger account reconciliations and trial balance review
• Support and follow daily cheques, guarantee letters and bank transactions of AR, AP, CAPEX etc.
• Be an active part of implementation of internal control procedures
• Take an active role in month-end closing activities
• Provide support to Legal Entity Controller in other accounting tasks
• Bachelor’s or MBA degree from a reputable university in Accounting/Finance/BA etc.
• Turkish mother tongue is essential
• Advanced level of written and spoken English
• SAP FI and MM modules experience will be an asset and desired
• Excellent MS Office skills, especially in Microsoft Excel
• Minimum 4/5 years of accounting experience preferably in international companies
• Strong knowledge of Turkish Tax Codes and Commercial Codes
• 2 years of audit or internal control experience will be a plus
• Knowledge of Turkish GAAP, USGAAP or IFRS experience will be a plus
• Cost accounting experience will be a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player
• Detail and solution oriented, analytical thinking
• Ability to prioritize and flexible
• Open to learning, fast learner and curious
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Determined to success and persistent
At DuPont Pioneer, you’ll become part of a work environment that nurtures your interests, ignites your passion, creates opportunities to serve and helps you attain success – both personally and professionally.
Primary Location: EMEA-Turkey-South East Region-Adana
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.