DuPont Accounting Assistant in South East Region, Turkey
Accounting Assistant (Job Number: FIN00003120)
In order to strengthen DuPont Pioneer team in Turkey, we are looking to fill Accounting Assistant position.
The position is related to handling and supporting of accounting activities in DuPont Pioneer business, being a dynamic part of an accounting and controlling team and ensuring strong control environment under the direct supervision of Legal Entity Controller.
• Conduct invoice scanning process and support e-invoice process
• Liaise with other departments for incoming invoice flow
• Ensure proper verification and posting of incoming invoices to accounting system
• Ensure proper verification and posting of import expenses
• Monthly ledger account reconciliations
• Monthly customer and vendor reconciliations
• Ensure proper verification and posting of travel expense reports
• Support monthly BA BS database and VAT refund process
• Be an active part of implementation of internal control procedures
• Provide support to controlling team in other accounting tasks
• Support month-end closing activities
• Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Accounting/Finance/BA etc.
• Turkish mother tongue is essential
• Advanced level of written and spoken English
• SAP FI and MM modules experience will be an asset
• Excellent Ms Office skills, especially in Microsoft Excel
• Minimum 2 years of accounting experience is desired
• Basic knowledge of Turkish Tax Codes and Commercial Codes
• 1&2 years of audit or internal control experience will be a plus
• Knowledge of Turkish GAAP, USGAAP or IFRS experience will be a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player
• Detail and solution oriented, analytical thinking
• Ability to prioritize and flexible
• Open to learning, fast learner and curious
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Determined to success and persistent
At DuPont Pioneer, you’ll become the part of a work environment that nurtures your interests, ignites your passion, creates opportunities to serve and helps you attain success – both personally and professionally.
Primary Location: EMEA-Turkey-South East Region-Adana
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Contractual
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.