DuPont Account Manager in Troy, Michigan
Account Manager (Job Number: 194973W-05)
The Account Manager secures and accelerates growth in sales and profitability at major key accounts -providing strategic leadership and direction to the business.
A Sales Account Manager actively works to identify and meet the needs of current and perspective customers by promoting and selling T&AP solutions.
● Uses account planning tools, margin management tools, and electronic technology to develop and share account plans with appropriate stakeholders.
● Defines annual, value-creating goals consistent with business strategy.
● Develops and builds relationships with new and existing internal and external customers and influencers.
● Produces and communicates appropriate sales forecasts and can capitalize on/ compensate for market changes and customer inventory management.
● Recognizes, anticipates, and solves customer problems resulting in business opportunities and revenue growth.
● Demonstrates sales excellence in negotiation, price management, and customer service.
● Achieves sales goals and objectives in assigned territory as derived by business strategies and marketing plans.
● Possesses a thorough knowledge of T&AP products and targeted applications and generates sales leads based on this knowledge.
● Understands and proactively analyzes customer’s product and service needs, industry, and business.
● Shares business and industry intelligence with T&AP counterparts (marketing, research and development, tech service, customer service, etc) to promote increased revenue and value
● Understands and provides feedback on competitor’s market share, products, and activities
Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Materials Engineer, Marketing or Business Administration
1-3 years of industry experience
1-3 years of sales responsibility
Technical understanding extended to application.
Primary Location: NA-United States-Michigan-Troy
Organization: Transportation & Advanced Polymers
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.