DuPont IT Agile Scrum Leader in Wilmington, Delaware
IT Agile Scrum Leader (Job Number: 195492W-01)
The Scrum Master will be dedicated to the IT PMO organization. The successful candidate will be considered a subject-matter expert, have excellent logic and problem-solving skills. They will be responsible for helping the team self-organize, self-manage, and deliver effective Agile practices. They will also support and enforce the rules of Scrum, removing roadblocks and impediments from their team and constantly improving our standards of work. In addition to leading daily Scrum and other Agile meetings, they will also be responsible to ensure Scrum is understood and enacted, work with team(s) to solve problems and to drive continuous improvement and business owner satisfaction.
• Guiding the PMO organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
• Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
• Work with the team to develop project plans, roadmaps and manage backlog. Communicate team plans, report impediments for escalation, identify risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders to help resolve.
• Ability to facilitate relations between business groups and technology departments
• Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress to all affected teams and management.
• Maintain process documentation.
• Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
• Monitor team backlog daily and ensure it accurately reflects the current state of the sprint.
• Work with product owners and stakeholders to refine vision and establish goals and metrics.
• Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices. • Possesses conflict resolution, ability to create openness, honesty & respect in scrum teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Professional) or Scrum Alliance Professional (Certified Scrum Master) is required
• 5+ years direct work experience in Scrum Master role for an IT organization that diligently applies Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), TDD (Test Driven Development), Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, and Automated Testing.
• Excellent leadership, management, facilitation, and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in developing and deploying project best practices, policies, procedures, and processes.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with a global organization.
• Experience at working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
Primary Location: NA-United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.